Charlotte’s Web CBD Infused Balm
This 0.5fl oz tin of infused balm contains 150mg of Charlotte’s Web hemp extract as well as a fresh blend of botanicals and nourishing oils. Apricot kernel oil, shea butter, and vitamin E hydrate and revitalize your skin while CBD relives tension, aches, and pains.
CBD could improve skin conditions like eczema as well as soreness, stiffness, and localized pain. However, CBD’s most relevant property in terms of skin care is its ability to combat inflammation. Redness and irritation could be annoyances of the past with this balm.
Avoid contact with the eyes, and note that this product is not intended for facial use. Apply day or night as needed. Use fingers to scoop out a small portion of balm and warm it between your palms before rubbing thoroughly into the desired area. Application is not greasy and absorbs quickly.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Melaleuca Leucadendron (Cajeput) Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil
- Cinnamomum Cassia (Chinese Cinnamon) Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil
- Mentha Arvensis (Horse Mint) Leaf Oil
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*
- Hemp Oil CO2 Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
No synthetic fragrances have been added to Charlotte’s Web CBD Infused Balm. Its fresh, clean scent comes from all natural and sustainably grown botanicals. Moreover, all ingredients are non-GMO, gluten free, cruelty free and packaged in BPA-free containers. Considered one of the best balms on the market, this product will not cause breakouts or irritation to sensitive skin.