Quick relief for IBS bloating & gas
- Size: 45 jumbo tea bags, 8.82 oz can
- Ingredient: organic whole fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare)
- USDA organic, CRC kosher
- Naturally caffeine free, gluten free
- New! Vegan compostable biodegradable plant fiber tea bag mesh!
- High volatile oil, medicinal strength
- One teabag brews one strong cup
- For Immediate Bloating Support
Heather’s Tummy Tea Fennel is a medical food for the dietary management of IBS symptoms. Fennel is an ancient herb with a mild licorice flavor that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including bloating, gas, and intestinal cramps.
Clinical studies have shown that fennel helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract.
Fennel has anti-spasmodic properties, and is a carminative – an agent that prevents the formation and helps the expulsion of gas in the gastrointestinal tract. It also stimulates the production of gastric juices. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS symptoms, and is exceptional for IBS bloating, gas and abdominal pain. Fennel is also a traditional digestive aid for colic, heartburn, indigestion, and stomachaches.