Methyl Folate ((6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid or (6S)-5-MTHF) is the most biologically active form of folic acid. Quatrefolic® is the 4th generation development in folate delivery. With certain inherited errors in metabolism and physiologic stresses, the transformation of folic acid into the active form of folate is inadequate.* Unlike folic acid, 5-MTHF can cross the blood-brain barrier.*
Healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with certain brain or spinal cord defects.
Take 1 capsule per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
NOTE: The elderly should frequently check B12 status when taking folic acid as folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially antiepileptic and chemotherapy medications), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. Protected by U.S. Patent # 7,947,662.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Biologically Active Folate (Methyl Folate [5-MTHF]) in a Form That Increases Bioavailability, Overcoming Stability Issues Faced with Natural Folates and Conversion Concerns with Folic Acid*
- Methyl Folate Is Needed to Support Cardiovascular and Neurologic Health, and Proper Cell Division*
- Quatrefolic: 4th Generation Development in Folate Delivery
- Increased Stability & Bioavailability
- Patent-Pending Technology